In other news, we are currently working on an agreement with a local organization for an Outreach Drop-in Center. Our plan is to open a drop in center for a couple hours once a week to The center provide a place for kids to:
- Pick up food, clothes, and other resources
- Attend activities (e.g., films, workshops)
- Utilize our services (e.g., GED program information, resume building).
Congratulations to the following volunteers for receiving volunteer of the month:
- Sue Kramer - Volunteer of the Month, April 2009
- Mary Ann Stoica - Volunteer of the Month, May 2009
Ally Trull and Rob Donnelly will attend the MA Dept of Public Health Youth Violence Prevention Conference on June 12th in Worcester.
Oz Diaz, Rob Donnelly, Sue Kramer, and Ally Trull will attend the Community Health Link Fair in mid-June.