- A new website for local programs and school clubs
- Updated training documentation
- Informational materials for distribution.
- Youth development approaches in working with at-risk youth,
- Non-violent conflict resolution,
- The use of community mobilization to address violence, and
- Working with urban, at-risk youth.
The conference provided information that will help the group incorporate some new perspectives and approaches into their work with Worcester youth. It was also a great opportunity to network with other organizations in Worcester and meet like-minded people who are working for a better future for youth throughout the state of Massachusetts.