- Our grants team is currently created a fund development spreadsheet and working on some grant applications. This team is fairly new (Brian Finley and Jason Goranson joined in Spring 2010). It's amazing to see how much they've done in such a short time.
- The outreach team is growing! This means we can expand our outreach hours and days. Several outreach counselors have been trying new times and new locations. We still ensure we go to the same location on our regular Tuesday night outreach, but we have also found another busy location in Worcester to start outreaching.
- Cleon McClure, Co-Director of Adult Training, successfully facilitated his first Basic Volunteer Training this month.
- We have two new volunteers: Amber Dudley and Amanda Ethridge. Both will join the outreach team after outreach training this Saturday. Welcome to the group, Amber and Amanda!
- The group is looking at other ways to raise funds. Stay tuned for more information on our Moe's Southwestern Grille Day!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Latest Update from Worcester
The Worcester team has been hard at work in several areas: